Mease Dunedin Hospital and Bay Area Hospital merged to become BayCare in 1987. In addition to hospitals, the system also includes outpatient care centers, home hospital services, and hospices.
BayCare Patient Portal also offers a range of specialist services, including cardiovascular and cancer care, child health services and women’s health services. Dedicated to philanthropic assistance, it is one of the largest hospitals in the country.
Tampa BayCare is a non-profit healthcare institution founded in 1997 by a group of hospitals. Providing excellent healthcare is our mission.
Go to the doctor anywhere, anytime. Pay a bill online or access the patient portal. Schedule emergency, imaging and lab appointments online. The HealthNAV app takes you to the right place when you feel bad or don’t know where to go. It is even possible to play our fun game UnMonsters, which keeps children away from the fear of hospitals. With BayCare Launcher, you always have your health at your fingertips, all in one app.
What’s new in the app?
- Version 2.0 has been completely revised.
- IOS 14.4 and above is required to run the BayCare Launcher app.
- The Secure Texting app is no longer available.
- Performance improvements are also mentioned.
- HealthNav allows people to:
- BayCare emergencies near you
- Visit our office by arranging a meeting
- go to the doctor virtually
- Make an appointment at a BayCare emergency care center near you
- Find out how to get to the desired location and get directions.
HealthNav combines three processes – symptom review, site mapping and planning – so you can learn more about a potential condition and decide what to do next. This multi-functionality can improve the process of getting the right care in the right place at the right time, said Dr. Claro.
Patients can use HealthNav to find BayCare services in Tampa Bay and Polk counties. Hospitals, emergency centers, emergency rooms and doctors can be found here. Users can filter their search by location or other criteria.