Using the BayCare Patient Portal, you can access your electronic medical records at any time. Our secure EMR allows your doctors and nurses to access your medical records faster and more accurately while you’re in the hospital with us.
BayCare provides children from birth to age 12 with access to the patient portal. However, under Florida law, we cannot provide online access to health information for parents of children under 12-18 years of age. For medical records, contact your doctor’s office.
BayCare Medical Group Patient Portal Benefits
The BayCare Patient Portal login account offers several benefits. Some of them are as follows:
- Patients can learn about their medical condition and treatment plan.
- BayCare announcements about updates
- BayCare Health Events.
- Patients can access their medical data from any computer or mobile device with Internet access.
- Results of outpatients, inpatients, emergency room visits, lab tests, and releases.
- Alternatives for paying your bills.
- Access to medical records, bills, and other documents in a secure environment.
- Search for a physician.
- Patients can view test results, diagnoses, and other important medical information.
- It is available in over 16 languages. You can choose the language you know.
- Patients can order prescription refills and communicate with their healthcare providers online.
- Patients can set appointment reminders and track them online.
Secure patient identity provides a number of benefits to patients, including:
- Minimize the amount of personal information shared orally or via forms during registration.
- Ensures more accurate identification of patients.
- Increased patient registration speed
- Social security numbers and insurance cards are less likely to be misused.
- Identification can be done quickly in an emergency.
myBayCare.org is expressly intended for data collected and recorded during BayCare experiences and only reflects administrations provided by BayCare offices. Winter Haven Hospital patients can view records of BayCare visits made as of June 1, 2015. Bartow Regional Medical Center patients can view records of BayCare visits.